Cheryl Colangelo, MS, OTL
- College of New Rochelle, BA in psychology
- Columbia University, MS in OT
- Early Intervention
- School Based Practice
- Instructor, Assistive Technology
- Clinical instructor for school based fieldwork.
- Colangelo, C. (1999). Biomechanical Frame of Reference.in Kramer, P. and Hinojosa, J. Frames of Reference for Pediatric Occupational Therapy. Chapter 10. Baltimore: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.
- Colangelo, C. (1999) Case Study: Biomechanical Frame of Reference. in Kramer, P. and Hinojosa, J. Frames of Reference for Pediatric Occupational Therapy. Chapter 19. Baltimore: Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.
- Colangelo, C. and Gorga, D. (1996). Occupational Therapy Practice Guidelines for Cerebral Palsy, Bethesda, MD: AOTA.
- Richter, E. and Colangelo, C. (1992). Camp Avanti: a holistic model of advanced sensory integration treatment. SII Proceedings, Los Angeles.
- Bergen, A. and Colangelo, C. (1985). Positioning the Client with CNS Deficits: the Wheelchair and Other Adapted Equipment. Valhalla: Valhalla Rehabilitation Publications.
- Colangelo, C. et al (1982). A Normal Baby: the sensory motor processes of the first year. Valhalla: Blythedale Children’s Hospital.